Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What a weekend!


Just wanted to check in since I have not had the opportunity :) 


My weekend has been wonderfully busy. I had two weddings Saturday, one Irish and one Scottish and they were absolutely beautiful. I love to see the different traditions and can't wait to see the videos when we are done.  

Sunday and Monday I did my walks and managed the 60 miles but much like the picture of Steve boy did I need a nap. I'm in need a some suggestions on blisters and keeping hydrated so I'll need to do some research. It was fun and It felt really good :) 


Now if I could get the donation portion down I would be set. I just need to figure out some fun fundraisers to go with my weekly walks.

I am off to take my sweet daughter to Disneyland and will be back later to post a couple of pics. 


Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!  

Much love!  

~Lisa

No comments: