Thursday, March 3, 2011

March 3rd - Spring in 2 Action

Happy Thursday! 

What a wonderful day off :) I was able to sleep in until 8:00am which was quite a treat. Had a nice workout and am starting a new challenge at Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. Take a look and is a fabulous site and what a great community. You should stop by and take a look around. 





I have a partner for this fitness challenge Cynthia and I'm excited to see what we can do as a team. We'll also be doing the hundredpushups.com challenge which should be fun since it appears I can only do 1 proper push up. Looks like I have a lot of work ahead of me.

Also, I had my son say that he'll be joining me on my San Diego 3-Day walk in November. He made my day and I am so proud. What an amazing opportunity and experience I'll be able to share with him. I can't wait to start our training walks and fundraising together. He's looking forward to finding out what I am so passionate about.

So all in all I have had a fabulous day and am off to get a work out in and practice on those push ups. Hope you all have a fantastic evening!

~Lisa



                                           

No comments: